We stand for peace, justice and equal rights for all people of Afghanistan. We reject all forms of discrimination be it on the basis of religion, gender, ethnicity and any other form. We stand for inclusivity and participation by all in all state functions on the basis of merit and equity.
Our vision and mission is to have a stable, peaceful and prosperous Afghanistan through an endogenous, participatory, and inclusive process relying on the country’s resources, values and connectivity opportunities.
We stand for defending our territorial integrity, strengthening of national sovereignty. We are committed to strengthening of the country’s and national unity.
We strive to work for eradicating of poverty, eradication of poppy cultivation and drug trafficking. We will work for ensuring effective and participatory political governance in the country. we will focus on strengthening of the center-periphery relationship.
We will revitalize the Afghan economy based on Agriculture, Transit, Tourism and sustainable use of natural resources.
We believe in revival of the constitutional democratic process in the country.
We want to turn Afghanistan into a center cooperation of civilizations.
Born in Qarabagh District of the Shamali Valley of Kabul, M. Umer Daudzai lived his early years in his home village as an ordinary child with an extraordinary thirst for knowledge, always top of his class.
Moved to Kabul city to acquire a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering and later completed a Masters Degree in the United Kingdom.
Participated as a freedom fighter during the war against the Soviets in the early 1980s, while also worked in the mass media section of the resistance groups.
Mohammad Umer Daudzai commenced his career wit humanitarian work in international NGOs such as Save the Children (UK), Swedish Committee of Afghanistan and eventually the United Nations Development Program(UNDP) in Islamabad and Geneva. During Afghanistan’s civil war in the 1990s, Mohammad Umer Daudzai was actively involved in providing humanitarian aid to Afghans who were in desperate need.
• Mohammad Umer Daudzai commenced his political career as a two term Chief of Staff to Afghan President Hamid Karzai from 2003 to 2005 and then from2007 to 2011.
• In 2003, he walked into the remains of the Presidential Palace and under his guidance it was built into the monumental site that it is today.
• During President Karzai’s term, he was widely considered
From 2005 until 2007 he served as Afghanistan’s Ambassador to Iran.
• From 2011 until 2013 he served as Afghanistan’s Ambassador to Pakistan.
• During both tenures he managed to make substantial progress in improving bilateral relations.
• In 2013 – 2014, Daudzai served as the Minister of Interior during the challenging Presidential Elections, and he managed to successfully deliver on the difficult task of maintaining security during the elections.
• Under his leadership, the Police Force was professionalized.
• His reforms led to a significant reduction in the casualty rate of the Police Force.
• During his tenure as the Minister of Interior, significant arrests of Drug Traffickers took
After leaving the role of the Minister of Interior, Daudzai became a founding member and Chief Executive of the Protection and Stability Council of Afghanistan, aimed at pressuring the Government to deliver on its economic and security promises and to assist the Government in this regard.
• Through this council he continues to lead/support a wide range of youth and civil society networks, while mobilizing politically influential people and organizations in efforts to strengthen
In December 2018, Umer Daudzai was appointed as President Ashraf Ghani’s Special Envoy for Regional Consensus Building on Peace and as Chief Executive of the High Peace Council (HPC), during which time he managed to execute a historic Loya Jirga, assembled in a matter of days, to give a mandate to the Government and to propose the next steps in the Afghan-Taliban peace process.
in 2019, Mohammad Umer Daudzai was seen as one of the most prominent potential candidates for the Presidential elections.
• Ultimately, he assumed the role of President Ghani’s Campaign Chief. Due to his exceptional leadership, he delivered a historic victory for President Ghani in the first round of the Presidential Elections.
In 2020-2021, Daudzai served as the President’s Special Envoy for Pakistan.
• He led the most important component of the Afghan peace process, which is to negotiate the Afghan Peace Process with Pakistan.